The Syllogist Group - SYSPRO US

The Syllogist Group

“The SYSPRO offering is so comprehensive, and it’s capable of meeting 90% of most companies’ requirements. With the launch of the web interface, it’s so easy to meet that remaining 10% due to SYSPRO’s flexibility and ease of customization.”
– Michelle Dunn, Co-Founder, The Syllogist Group

The Company

The Syllogist Group was established in response to an ongoing need for strong Enterprise Resource Planning consultants. Located in Atlanta, Syllogist has grown from a staff of two consultants to an enterprise with administrators, business engineers, senior and junior level consultants as well as helpdesk staff and sales representatives.

The Partner Journey

Syllogist’s relationship with SYSPRO dates back to 2000 when founders Phil Verduci and Michelle Dunn held senior IT positions with a large company that implemented SYSPRO. After gaining experience with the reseller involved in the project, Dunn and Verduci undertook to open their reseller operation. “Since then, we have grown continuously and maintained our passion for excellent customer service and the SYSPRO software with its outstanding track record of superior functionality and ease of use,” Dunn says.

Solution

Despite fierce competition in the industry, Syllogist has stayed with SYSPRO for more than 20 years; today, the company concentrates exclusively on the SYSPRO ERP solution. As an Elite SYSPRO partner, Syllogist enjoys the stability of the SYSPRO organization and appreciates its careful approach to selecting competent, reputable resellers.

Substantial ROI

Syllogist is adamant that the partnership with SYSPRO has helped grow its business. “We rely on SYSPRO for our entire operation, so everything we’ve achieved is directly linked to the SYSPRO product and support,” says Kaitlyn Blevins, Solution Sales Professional at Syllogist. “Our biggest return on the investment in becoming a SYSPRO partner is that we can demonstrate to our customers and prospects that all our staff are fully trained and certified. As a result, they know they can rely on us for support across all aspects of ERP.”