Research shows that most organizations without quality systems are losing on average 10-20% of their bottom line profits. Does that mean Quality for SYSPRO by uniPoint will help pay your bills? You bet… In these challenging times Quality for SYSPRO by uniPoint provides a tremendous and fast return on investment, because we are so cost-effective, simple-to-use, and integrated with your SYSPRO ERP data.
Quality for SYSPRO by uniPoint is not an expense; it is a catalyst for increased efficiency, cost savings, and higher profits.
- Eliminate manual tracking of continual improvement processes
- Understand and reduce your total administrative Cost of Quality
- Reductions of Regulatory Risks
- Transform your quality department from a cost-center into a measurable cost-saving center
- Get away from tracking quality and costs on spreadsheets
- Evolve toward a paperless quality management system
- Real-time SYSPRO ERP data integration
- Reduction in data entry time and errors
Some ideas to think about when doing a cost justification:
- What tasks do you not have enough time for or people to handle?
- What can’t you currently do because the information doesn’t exist?
- What have your customers/auditors asked you to do that your current technology doesn’t permit?
- Download the SYSPRO ERP Product brochure.
What is your current situation costing you?
Reduced Costs: How many hours a week does your staff spend duplicating data from one system into another, finding quality data for meetings, employees and customers, analyzing data, doing things manually?
- Reduced downtime due to a pro-active preventative maintenance model using the Tool & Equipment Module. Realize and measure the financial results in your organization almost immediately
- Reduce time in preparing for audits with the ability to automate and manage the audit process in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Reduce training dollars by managing your training process and keeping your records organized and compliant. The payback is in the gap analysis reporting on current or future training needs and costs
- Reduce the time it takes to prepare customer and vendor surveys. Automate the process; it provides instant analysis and graphing of your data
- Reduce liability by having a Health and Safety program available for your employees. Provide 24/7 access to your employees to critical safety information and promote a healthy and safe environment at your company
What else could this mean for your business?
- Fewer missed deadlines for important quality data for your customers and employees?
- Reduction of scrap and rework since data is provided for continuous improvement
- Higher customer satisfaction (a priceless bonus of Quality for SYSPRO by uniPoint)