If you’re responsible for choosing and managing technology at your company, you need CIO solutions and software from vendors you can trust. Solutions that will take your company forward – enabling your decision makers to access the information they need to grow and deliver for customers, now and in the future.
Empower your business with flexible, modern Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solutions built for your industry – so you can boost profitability and crush barriers to growth. Reduce implementation risks with a partner committed to your success.
- Read the Executive’s Guide to Selecting, Implementing and Operating ERP white paper.
For IT leaders: Gain confidence with SYSPRO ERP
SYSPRO ERP Software integrates business processes operated by various departments, such as inventory, order management, accounting, customer relations and more.
Unlike other ERP providers, SYSPRO has a deep understanding of the priorities and needs of manufacturers and distributors. From single location to multi-site corporations, SYSPRO provides the functionality to connect your entire supply chain, from estimating and quoting through to fulfillment and service.
Learn how SYSPRO can help your finance, operations and other decision makers get the insights they need to quickly identify opportunities and take fast action.
- Ensure every department is working with a single view of the truth. Integrate all of your data and processes across accounting, manufacturing, distribution, QA and other business functions
- Minimize production errors, delivery delays and increased labor and transportation costs
- Simplify budgeting, forecasting, activity-based costing and other key management functions.
- Drive efficiency and manage bottlenecks by automating business processes in areas like accounts payable. Leverage electronic signatures to accelerate approvals with a clear audit trail
Compliance and Security
- Reduce risk by streamlining compliance with key requirements, from legal regulatory reporting to product recall management to contract terms
- Protect your data from theft or loss with SYSPRO’s extensive security features and fine-grained access controls
Strategic Business Intelligence
- Provide executives with built-in sophisticated business intelligence tools with dashboards so they can respond quickly to changing market conditions
- Leverage automated alerts and mobile tools so leaders can manage from anywhere
Committed to Your Success: Fast, Cost-Effective ERP Software Implementation
By accessing our custom frameworks, you benefit from industry best practices, whatever your product lines. We can help you get up and running fast with our proven deployment methodology so you can minimize disruption and realize ROI quickly.
In addition, our trusted channel partner network can meet your needs for service and support, with significant experience delivering successful implementations around the world.
ERP for IT
The latest ERP technology for your changing business
With SYSPRO, you can rest easy knowing your ERP solution is future-proof. We’re committed to innovation in CIO solutions so you can leverage the latest technology advancements, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Based on industry standards, the SYSPRO Integration Framework supports Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) enabling easier access to web applications
- SYSPRO ERP is built on Windows Communications Foundation (WCF) making it robust and easy to deploy
- SYSRO ERP solutions are hosted in the cloud or on-premise, giving you maximum flexibility. And as your business grows, rest easy knowing SYSPRO solutions are highly scalable
If you’ve outgrown your existing information systems, discover how CIO Solutions from SYSPRO can help take your manufacturing or distribution organization to the next level of growth.
Customer Success Story
“No longer are we spending a fortune on consultants and IT support just to keep the system running, like we were with our previous ERP system. No longer are we battling our own customizations. What we gained by switching to SYSPRO was freedom to do our business and have a system working for us rather than working to make the system function.”
—IT Systems Analyst, Prudential Lighting