SYSPRO has enabled G&B Electronics to reduce the time it previously spent on administrative tasks, and by automating standardized processes, has also provided strong foundations on which to build a more effective business model.
Electronics Manufacturing Software
SYSPRO ERP Software for the Electronics, Appliance and Component Manufacturing
As a Manufacturer in the Electronics Manufacturing industry agility and speed in getting to market are critical to meet the challenges of constant product innovation, short product life cycles, high levels of obsolete inventory, and complex supply chains. To succeed, you need an ERP solution that enables automation, integration, visibility and cross-communication across your entire supply chain.
5 Key Electronics challenges SYSPRO can help you resolve
The emphasis on automation within the EMS industry means that there could be another 2 million robots sold in the next 24 months.
Simplify your operations with SYSPRO Electronics Software
- Optimize Management and Planning with Improved Visibility – Increase productivity, minimize loss and lower production costs with SYSPRO’s Manufacturing Operations Management solution.
- Control Product Design Changes – Improve control over product life cycles through efficient management of design revisions.
- Manage Traceability and the Recall Process – Continuous improvement programs enable zero-defect initiatives and compliance, and minimize product recalls.
- Improve Forecast Accuracy – Minimize forecast errors by fine-tuning the balance between supply and demand.
- Minimize Obsolescence – Reduce inventory, obsolescent stocks and lead time to customers.
- Manage and Control the Return Process – Streamlined, automated processes and actions for authorizing and tracking customer returns, warranty claims and complaints.
- Digitally transform your business so that you can integrate business partners across your supply chain or to other systems, on premise or in the cloud. Leverage the power of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to get rich insights, unidentified trends and anomalies in your business brought to the forefront.
Discover SYSPRO ERP at your fingertips
Business Critical Solutions
Rapidly identify, quarantine and retrieve potentially defective goods from customers with SYSPRO Traceability. Industry-built to support your quality and safety systems, SYSPRO ERP offers a full traceability system which enables manufacturers to track materials from receipt right through to delivery of the product to the customer, as well as at any level in between.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Module rapidly processes customer returns and the resulting corrective actions such as receipting, exchanges, cross-shipments, repairs, scrap and credits, as well as charges for returns and restocking activities. Action codes, notes and user-configured returns classifications facilitate comprehensive analysis and reporting.
Engineering Change Control (ECC)
Features enable the creation of user-defined Work-flows to control the product development process and ensure electronic sign-off. Transactional data is controlled through a paperless approval and authorization mechanism, including ECC event triggers as defined by an organization.
In forecasting, spreadsheets can meet many basic needs. Still, if your company is ready to move to the next level, you need a forecasting solution that can provide strategic value, increase your visibility into the supply chain management process, and drive your growth. SYSPRO Inventory Forecasting enables you to produce forecasts based on sales history and provides the tools to measure the quality of your projections.
Manufacturing and Operations Management (MOM) software
SYSPRO’s Manufacturing Operations Management Solution offers a unique level of delivery, cost and quality control of manufacturing operations for job shop, batch production, production line and mixed-mode environments. SYSPRO MOM facilitates the management of the end-to-end manufacturing process. It provides complete manufacturing lifecycle management from planning, scheduling, publishing, collecting, tracking and analyzing, to optimize and improve end-to-end manufacturing operations.