A successful ERP solution is the foundation on which companies can launch new initiatives, streamline and improve existing operations, reduce costs and grow the bottom-line.
But even the best ERP solutions count for nothing if they are not implemented properly.
The SYSPRO IDEAL Implementation Methodology is a single, world-wide, scalable, structured and phased implementation approach that consists of pre-defined inputs, activities and outputs to deliver a solution on time and on budget.
SYSPRO’s ERP Implementation Methodology:
- Uses our experience and knowledge of best practices to your benefit
- Provides visibility to and accountability of our activities and services
- Uses your resources effectively
- Empowers you and your employees to know and leverage the solution for your business
- Scales to meet the complexity or simplicity of your implementation needs and your company’s capabilities
The IDEAL Implementation Methodology consists of a FIVE PHASE approach:
Ensures all parties have an aligned understanding of the business, its requirements and the requirements of the project.
The project team explores the business objectives and needs and designs a solution that will best meet those needs within the project parameters.
The project team starts to configure and build the solution based on agreed design parameters. This phase includes customization, configuring a go-live system and simulating a live environment.
The live site is created. Prior to going live, the final data is loaded and validated. The project team will train the people who will work on the new system to ensure users are ready and prepared to use the new software.
Once everything has been balanced and signed-off, we move to the Leverage Phase which closes out the project.
Supporting the ongoing implementation processes are a number of project control and governance activities to ensure that the project is meeting its defined objectives, remains on its scheduled track, within the defined scope and budget and assists in ensuring that resources are being managed effectively.
- Download the SYSPRO IDEAL Implementation Methodology brochure.