Improve Product Quality, Boost Profitability with SYSPRO Medical Device Manufacturing Software
- Reduce costs of compliance with global safety regulations
- Ensure quality and safety with traceability of parts and products
- Optimize supply chain and inventory management
- Streamline customer return and warranty processes
- Improve visibility across your operations for smarter decision-making
AOS gains full visibility into work orders, jobs and inventory with the help of SYSPRO ERP Software.
- Download the SYSPRO for the Medical Device Industry brochure.
ERP for Medical Devices
Strict government regulations. Cumbersome documentation requirements. Increased globalization and price competition. Product traceability. In medical device manufacturing, these challenges can be formidable. How can you deliver high-quality, safe products consistent with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), while growing profits?
SYSPRO helped Bodypoint, a manufacturer of wheelchair positioning equipment and power chair accessories, enhance operational efficiencies and support a 300% increase in new market growth — without the need to add headcount.
Without the right data insights and business management tools, you could be missing opportunities – or perhaps worse, face steep regulatory penalties.
Discover how medical device manufacturing software from SYSPRO ERP can help you develop, market and distribute products that advance health, while minimizing your liability and strengthening your competitive advantage.
Manage Research & Development
- Accurately track and analyze R&D costs
- Reduce error and increase efficiency with CAD integration and documentation controls
- Control design and release processes and authorizations with Engineering Change Control
- Enable Web-based design collaboration with doctors and other medical professionals
Optimize Supply Chain
- Improve visibility to match supply with demand, with robust MRP and planning tools
- Optimize inventory levels with accurate forecasting
- Simplify purchasing with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), barcoding and lot tracking
- Handle returns (RMAs) and defective material issues with greater efficiency
- Gain insight into buying and supplier trends, with built-in business intelligence reporting
- Minimize costs with advanced capacity planning and scheduling tools
- Resolve bottlenecks faster with real-time Work in Progress monitoring and exception alerts
- Get a clearer view of raw materials, machines, labor and quality variables
- Reserve lots and/or serials for parent parts and components for correct issuance of materials for finished goods
- See trends and patterns for rework so you can eliminate errors due to quality issues
- Know who worked on what, when, with full audit trail reporting
Solve Regulatory Compliance Challenges
- Ensure quality and meet FDA 21 CFR Part 11, GMP and ISO requirements with fully integrated processes
- Gain control with both forward and backward traceability of manufactured lots/serials and component receipt from suppliers
- Track inspections, product grades and quality characteristics
- Streamline the investigation and resolution of nonconformance issues, with detailed audit trails
- Control the investigation and resolution of customer complaints in accordance with FDA guidelines
- Incorporate user authentication and e-signatures to support record binding
- Automate documentation requirements and mitigate litigation expenses
Improve Sales and Customer Service
- Manage warranty claims, complaints, returns and service contracts with integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Improve sales pipeline visibility and opportunity management
- Manage complex pricing, rebates, promotions and discount agreements more easily
- Reduce paperwork and manual errors with EDI order processing
- Provide employees with mobile access to information anytime, anywhere
Medical Device Software
Manufacturing operations management for your unique business needs
Whether you manufacture medical supplies like gloves or syringes, or highly specialized diagnostic and therapeutic devices and instruments, SYSPRO has the industry expertise and strong, integrated technology foundation that can take your organization to the next level. Learn more about our solutions and how we help medical device companies.
Customer Success Story
“After implementing SYSPRO, we’ve been able to have a lot more detail into what we can see across the board–whether it be in our jobs and work orders and where they stand, or where our inventory is and what transfers we’ve had. There’s a lot more visibility into what we have where and that’s really helped our operations.”
—Product Development Engineer/IT Support – Advanced Orthopaedic Solutions