Electronics Manufacturing Software
SYSPRO ERP Software for Electrical, Appliance, and Component Manufacturing
As a manufacturer in the electronics industry, agility and speed in getting to market are critical to meet the challenges of constant product innovation, short product life cycles, high levels of obsolete inventory, and complex supply chains. To succeed, you need an ERP solution that enables automation, integration, visibility and cross-communication across your entire supply chain.
5 Key Electronics Challenges SYSPRO Can Help You Solve
The emphasis on automation within the EMS industry
means that there could be another 2 million
robots sold in the next 24 months.
Source: International Federation of Robotics
- Global competition and innovation are driving prices down. To remain in business and to remain profitable, electronics organizations need to ensure that their manufacturing processes are as cost-effective and efficient as possible.
- Today’s components are going through multiple supply chains before ever reaching the consumer – full traceability and maintaining compliance with international standards is a necessity.
- Supplier quality management is becoming more critical due to the use of the extended global supply chain. The better the quality effectiveness, the lower the Warranty Reserve that the organization holds to offset unforeseen quality problems. The post-production service hours and material costs will also be reduced.
- Tighter controls are needed more than ever before, requiring specialist quality personnel and a strong partnership with the supplier. This requires a very robust traceability system to reduce time to resolution of any problems.
- Electronics manufacturers need to be able to introduce new products and processes quickly and efficiently to deal with economic volatility and variable demand causing fluctuations in production. This requires better communication between all departments, formalized processes which are tried and tested, and control measures in place to keep inventory aligned with demand.
- More sustainability regulations and standards are being implemented every year, forcing manufacturers to consider the complete product lifecycle when making decisions. One of the biggest concerns when it comes to sustainability in the electronics manufacturing industry is e-waste – how to sustainably dispose of products and the impact of this on the environment once they’ve reached the end of their expected life cycle.
Simplify Your Operations with SYSPRO Electronics Manufacturing ERP
- Optimize Management and Planning with Improved Visibility – Increase productivity, minimize loss and lower production costs with SYSPRO’s Manufacturing Execution System solution.
- Control Product Design Changes – Improve control over product life cycles through efficient management of design revisions.
- Manage Traceability and the Recall Process – Continuous improvement programs enable zero-defect initiatives and compliance, and minimize product recalls.
- Improve Forecast Accuracy – Minimize forecast errors by fine-tuning the balance between supply and demand
- Minimize Obsolescence – Reduce inventory, obsolescent stocks and lead time to customers.
- Manage and Control the Return Process – Streamlined, automated processes and actions for authorizing and tracking customer returns, warranty claims and complaints.
- Digitally transform your business so that you can integrate business partners across your supply chain or to other systems, on premise or in the cloud. Leverage the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to get rich insights, unidentified trends and anomalies in your business brought to the forefront.
SYSPRO ERP at Your Fingertips
Rapidly identify, quarantine and retrieve potentially defective goods from customers with SYSPRO Traceability. Industry-built to support your quality and safety systems, SYSPRO ERP offers a full traceability system which enables manufacturers to track materials from receipt right through to delivery of the product to the customer, as well as at any level in between.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Module rapidly processes customer returns and the resulting corrective actions such as receipting, exchanges, cross-shipments, repairs, scrap and credits, as well as charges for returns and restocking activities. Action codes, notes and user-configured returns classifications facilitate comprehensive analysis and reporting.
Engineering Change Control (ECC)
Features enable the creation of user-defined Work-flows to control the product development process and ensure electronic sign-off. Transactional data is controlled through a paperless approval and authorization mechanism, including ECC event triggers as defined by an organization.
In forecasting, spreadsheets can meet many basic needs. Still, if your company is ready to move to the next level, you need a forecasting solution that can provide strategic value, increase your visibility into the supply chain management process, and drive your growth. SYSPRO Inventory Forecasting enables you to produce forecasts based on sales history and provides the tools to measure the quality of your projections.
Manufacturing and Operations Management (MOM) software
SYSPRO’s Manufacturing Operations Management Solution offers a unique level of delivery, cost and quality control of manufacturing operations for job shop, batch production, production line and mixed-mode environments. SYSPRO MOM facilitates the management of the end-to-end manufacturing process. It provides complete manufacturing lifecycle management from planning, scheduling, publishing, collecting, tracking and analyzing, to optimize and improve end-to-end manufacturing operations.
Meet Your Electronics Needs
Get resources and insights into your industry and how our technology can
enable you to disrupt your business and focus on business growth.
Download the eBook
Download this eBook to learn how you can successfully navigate your electronics business in the face of highly volatile forces.
View the Brochure
Get a visual view of SYSPRO for
electronics parts distribution.
Electronics at the Heart of Industry 4.0
Find out how electronics companies are
using SYSPRO in the digital age.
Keep up to date with trending topics and what the experts are saying about your industry.
Importance of a Flexible Solution for the Electronics Industry
Author: Don Stimson
If I were allowed only one word to describe the most important feature of an effective ERP solution for the electronics industry, it would…
Top 10 Key Qualities for Selecting an ERP System for Electronics
Author: Rishal Balkissoon | Published: 27 Feb 2018
The “one size fits all” approach has never been ideal for business owners when selecting ERP in manufacturing, this is especially the …