If the data in your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software isn’t connected to your Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) software platform, your customer satisfaction could be at risk. And if you maintain information about your most important assets – your customers – in disconnected software systems, you already know it’s inefficient and a barrier to collaboration.
Imagine how your customers feel when inaccuracy creeps into their interactions with you. Wrong orders or invoices can go out, service records are incomplete, and it’s difficult to share quality feedback with product development. Not to mention you could have compliance issues if you can’t quickly contact customers affected by safety recalls.
Discover how CRM for SYSPRO provides a significant boost to how you manage business-critical sales, marketing and customer service operations; and how end-to-end customer visibility can further aid your finance, product development and even strategic planning processes, too.
The CRM for SYSPRO software solution is tailor-made to help manufacturers and distributors like you maximize revenue and make remarkable gains in productivity, while building customer loyalty.
- Download the CRM for SYSPRO brochure.
CRM software your way: modern, flexible, easy to use
With CRM for SYSPRO, you can empower your sales team to simplify quoting and manage pipelines, while enabling your marketing team to measure the success of campaigns and execute targeted communications. Customer service teams can track and manage returns and repairs with greater visibility.
Plus, CRM for SYSPRO ensures that every department is working from the same set of customer information. Your financial team can manage billings and create forecasts more easily. Products can even be configured using CRM data for make-to-order environments. The production team will be more accurate in their forecasting and production schedule.
CRM for SYSRPO is Web-based and mobile-friendly so your whole team can access customer data any time, anywhere. Here are just a few more reasons to choose CRM for SYSPRO.
Customer Spotlight: Dynojet
CRM for SYSPRO – integrated with our returns processing module – enabled automotive parts maker Dynojet to improve its technical support without having to add staff. Dynojet organizes and maintains customer records in its CRM database, and uses it to issue service tickets, so the team has a firm grasp of what products are returned and why. This feedback is shared so the company can readily make adjustments to enhance product quality. And, the company is better able to communicate with customers about the status of their service orders.
- On-premise or hosted deployment for maximum flexibility
- Robust role and group security
- Responsive HTML5
- Microsoft SQL and standard APIs
- Flexiblity to adapt to changing business processes
Easy Access to CRM Data 24/7
- Web-based user interface
- Access via most mobile devices
- Microsoft Outlook and email bidirectional integration; full SMTP support
Easy-to-Use CRM Interface
- Create personalized experience with role-specific views and data-entry forms
- Add and edit records lightning fast
- Drag and drop grids for customized views
- Extensive search and filter features
CRM Management Dashboards
- Build custom widgets to display specific information
- Roll-up sales and marketing performance analysis
Automated Workflow Processes
- Streamline routine business processes with local or server-based workflows
- Alert notifications prompt fast action
Customer Service Ticket Tracking
- Escalate faster response time to customer issues
- Maintain complete interaction history
- Create natural language knowledge base
Marketing Campaign Optimization
- Track leads, campaigns and budgets
- Execute targeted communications
- Analyze ROI of marketing initiatives
ERP + CRM Solutions: Specially Designed for Your Industry
Trying to integrate ERP and CRM from different vendors can be costly, complex and risky. With CRM for SYSPRO, you can be sure that your customer information is connected to support efficiency and productivity across the entire organization, streamlining finance and accounting, production, supply chain management, logistics and other management operations. Learn more today.
Customer Success Story
“We wanted to tie our manufacturing software into customer service software, so the SYSPRO Customer Relationship Management software was as attractive as the other SYSPRO features, such as lot tracking.”
–Mick Whitlock, President, Vanns Spices